Parks and Recreation Commission
The Northville Parks and Recreation Commission encourages participation from residents at their meetings. The Commission meets on the 4th Wednesday in January, March, May, July, September and November at 6:30pm at Northville Township Hall, 44405 W. Six Mile Road.
Residents are welcome to address the Commission on matters not on the agenda under the "Any Other Business". Otherwise, the Commission allows comments when each agenda item is discussed.
If you have a matter of concern, it is recommended that residents contact the Parks and Recreation Director for assistance. Your concern may be addressed quickly. If you are not satisfied with the response or resolution, you can always address the Commission on any matter.
Recommendations for Addressing the Parks and Recreation Commission
- Determine if your concern is an agenda item or if it should be discussed under "Any Other Business."
- The Commission Chairman will ask for comments on "Any Other Business". When this is announced, you may ask to be acknowledged by the Chairman.
- Please give your name and address (for the record) before speaking on your concern.
- Address your concerns to the Chairman.
- State your concern clearly and succinctly. Be specific. Try to limit your comments to under three minutes.
For matters requiring larger discussion beyond three minutes, the Commission may add your item to the regular agenda for discussion during the meeting.
We have a complete Boards and Commissions Member Listing in the Government section of our City website. Click here to go to this page.
The Commission minutes can be viewed on the City website by clicking here.